- Over 20 years of leadership and executive leadership experience
- Over 15 years of coaching, consulting, educating, and partnering toward what's next
- Certified Positive Psychology Coach, Positive Acorn
- Neuroscience of Leadership, Middlesex University & NeuroLeadership Institute
- Certified Hudson Institute of Coaching Executive, Leadership, Career and Transition Coach
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) - International Coaching Federation
- B.A., Psychology, University of New Hampshire
Advanced Training and Certification:
- Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- Meyer Briggs Type Inventory (MBTI)
- Renewing Teams in Changing Times and Planning for Change, The Hudson Institute of Coaching
- MBS Leadership Assessment
- Conscious Business Coaching Certified
- ACE Coach Accelerator Core Practitioner
- Chief Operating Officer for a physician-owned multi-specialty group (also held Director of Marketing and Physician Recruitment)
- Director, Brain Health Center of a hospital-based community brain health center
- Executive Director of two non-profit agencies
- Director of Innovation for a multi-service line behavioral health organization.
- Author of Life Management for the Service Coordinator, a distance learning module through Ohio State University
- Peer reviewer and past national conference presenter (and BrainWorks was MetLife MindAlert Award Winner) with American Society on Aging
Past times: I'm a nomad and live in 2-4 places a year, chasing sunsets and exploring new communities. An avid reader, I love learning about the human journey and how we each find our way.
Partnership & Process
Years of MultiFaceted Experience IS Behind My Coaching
imagine how you'll feel as you gather the pieces
I bring specialty training in both the neuroscience of leadership and the science of wellbeing to conversations that help people:
• simplify complexity into actionable central dynamics,
• gain clarity on what they want and why,
• grow the strengths and skills needed for their targets,
• identify and address constraints, and
• design the steps to be making progress.
Often conversations are around improving communications, growing emotional intelligence, expanding leadership confidence and performance, making friends with an inner critical voice, navigating change, developing courage, mitigating stress, building resilience, time and energy management, navigating uncertainty and setting future goals.
Coaching is a highly personalized conversation science that uses the evidence based models of how people work well to unlock perspective and movement. For both career and personal priorities, whether looking to tweak a detail or make a full life renovation, it is when we stop jumping from model to model and idea to idea and align our unique strengths with our humanness, that we begin to gain momentum and experience the desired results. I am a navigator for that work.
For over 15 years, I've Coached across many industries and within well known brands on diverse topics related to how we experience life the way we want.
I partner with people individually, in groups as well as with and within organizations in highly customized ways. I collaborate with a small group of very skilled and like-minded coaches for projects that support a team of coaches.
Coaching is a methodology that:
- pairs micro-learning and interactive conversation to achieve clarity and momentum to close the gaps between what is and what is wanted;
- uses evidence based practices that align with how humans most effectively engage, change, and thrive;
- creates an objective partnership for meaningful consideration, planning, idea generation, sound-boarding, learning, and path setting; and can be thought of as product development - where the product is you or your teams.
Those who work with me are promised:
- Undivided attention, both to what you say and what's between the lines.
- Unconditional regard for your agenda, your risks and rewards, your unique outlook.
- Creative, outcome-oriented, humor-filled, communications.
- Timeless tools and models such that you build a future toolkit.
People who work with me describe themselves as:
- Enjoying the insights and applications from the brain and others sciences,
- Ready to think in new ways about self, others, collaboration, resilience and leadership,
- Wanting to take new action toward different results in who and how they are.